Saturday, June 5, 2010

saturdays longer run

Balmiest (if that's a word) morning thus far this year fo sho! Started our run at 6:15am. Andrew, T and I decided 6 would be a good distance considering that Andrew hadn't run consistent for 2 weeks and T has Dunedin Tri tomorrow. I was relieved actually since later today I will be at the gym for my first instructional work out with Dana. We will be hitting the weights. I won't note all the uncomfortable moments of heat we experienced along the way. More memorable was the laughing at ourselves and light-hearted convo. No husband/male bashing today so the pace was slow and steady, although Andrew did mention he wanted to do some w-punching, LOL. Oh the memories we will have for years to come. Here is how it all went down:

Mile 1: 9:31
Mile 2: 9:18
Mile 3: 9:27
Mile 4: 9:24
Mile 5: 9:32
Mile 6: 9:30

Total time: 56:42, burned 540 cal (which I ate more than that after my run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment